About GO MOBILITY
GO MOBILITY by MUBIL is the professional meeting point for the sustainable mobility ecosystem in Southern Europe. GO MOBILITY by MUBIL is fostered by MUBIL, the smart and sustainable mobility centre of Gipuzkoa, the Regional Government of Gipuzkoa and the Basque Government, as a key feature event within the Strategy for the development of sustainable mobility and energy storage strategy that the institutions have currently in place.
About the event
Its 3rd edition is on 2nd – 3rd March 2022 at FICOBA Irun, in Basque Country, Spain. It aims to bring together players in the industrial and digital sustainable mobility ecosystem, encouraging exchanges with high added value and promoting innovative projects and the industrial transformation of the territory, based on an exhibition area, conferences, panels, and a test drive area.
What is the poster session?
In light of the upcoming event, GO MOBILITY invites you to participate in its unique Poster Area for Projects. In this space for exhibition and dissemination, a maximum of 20 Projects will be presented via posters to all visitors. These meetings will enable high-value partnerships in the field of sustainable mobility. Furthermore, you can find more information in the brochure.
If you are interested to be part of it, please fill the online application form via the following link before 20th December 2022:
Application form in English here
Application form in Spanish here
Information about the poster session
- The area will be open on March 2nd and 3rd from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- A person representing the project must be present at the poster in order to explain its content to visitors, from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm and from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- The poster must contain the following information: Description, Consortium/Alliances, Challenges, Conditionalities, Barriers, and Opportunities. The funding body of the project must be mentioned (logo) at a visible area of the poster.
- The poster dimensions must be: 120 cm (tall) x 90 cm (wide).
- There is no cost to present the project in the Poster Area, but the presenter/s will be in charge of editing, printing, and placing the poster in the exhibition area.
- The visitor entrance to Go Mobility is free for the presenter/s of the poster. Accommodation, transport, and subsistence are at the presenters/attendees’ expenses.
Note: original photo retrieved from the official website. All rights reserved.